Ryley said "dada" for the first time and meant it the other day so that is her first word. She's said it a million times before but it was never intentional so we didn't count any of those.
Today she said her 2nd word and we got it on video... "hi".
I always say "hi" when I walk into a room and she's there and she totally copied me today. Try not to be annoyed with how many times we say it trying to get her to say it! HAHA!
At the end she waves "bye bye" and that is only one of a handful of times for that - she also mouths the words "bye bye"... 1st time on that, too!!
I got dressed up really pretty for the video so try not to be too impressed. I just finished working out - Great timing on Ryley's part but had to get it on video... NOW! =)
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.