H A P P Y N E W Y E A R !!!
It's already been a busy and fun month and she's already almost 7 months. YIKES! Okay, let's not think about that until we have to.
Her 6-month check-up went great. Here are her stats:
Weight: 17lbs 11oz ... 85th Percentile (down from 18 before she got sick) As of yesterday (Jan 19th, she was back to 18 even again).
Length: 27.5" ... 95th percentile
2010 has been so fun already. It started off with a trip to FL to have Christmas with his family. As soon as we got there, she started getting pretty sick and we saw the doctor the next day. So for the next 7 days we were there, we were in and out of doctor's offices. But we still got to spend some time with the family even though everyone pretty much caught a little of what she had... she's just too kissable! I am the only one that hasn't gotten sick - I guess I am immune to this particular virus. OR, as I say, God kept me well to take care of my two babies, Ryley and Jody. Jody complains more than the baby! It's pretty funny but I like taking care of my family. It's why I was put on this earth... I know it.
Here are a couple pics of her that week while she was getting her breathing treatments and such. =( But smiled all the way through it!
Breaking rules at the doctor, Ryley... tsk tsk
It was a long week for us girls while Daddy was at a convention in Tampa but we made it through with the help of "GrandDaddy" and "Nanny".
Here is the sweet sicky face...
But always smiling...
Here she is in Target... She loves to be out and about. She gets so bored being at home and welcomes any short errands I have to run. That's a nice change from the first couple months when we had 45 minutes tops after she ate when she woke up to go do what we needed and get home before she, as bro and sis-in-law call it, self-destructed.
Here we are goofing off having some BBQ. She tried to pay the bill but I insisted.
Our newest routine is Daddy does her bath time before bed and is so good at rocking her and spending time with her. He is so attentive and loves that little girl more than you would believe. She is definitely his little buddy.
Ryley loooooooves her bath time. She is such a water baby... splashes and plays and doesn't stop smiling. She could care less that I'm dumping water over her head and face to wash and rinse her. Takes it like a champ.
We went and saw our first movie with Ryley. We saw Blind Side... she liked it but needed to nap about half-way through. She did great and hardly made a peep. We were the only ones in there until about 30 minutes into the movie and some lady comes in and sits TWO rows behind us and she had any pick of any seat in the house. I don't get it ... I stopped trying.
Here she is before the movie with the Chipmunks... They made a special appearance.
Goofing off again... We get bored during the day and she's always doing stuff that requires a picture (in my opinion... ha)
We've already had more firsts...
First time out to eat in a highchair and actually eating real food!
It looks like I'm force-feeding her in this picture but actually, I have to hold her head back because she lunges for the spoon so fast. It's gagged her a couple times already! Our girl loves to eat!
And now she stands by herself holding onto the ottoman. It just happened out of nowhere a few nights ago. Crazy.
See you in a few weeks... We're still waiting for Daddy to get a few videos done so we can upload them and show you. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.