Friday, January 22, 2010

Mommarazzi - I have a problem...

I realized something today... I have a addiction and I think I should be called the Mommarazzi. I CAN'T STOP TAKING PICTURES...

Me taking pictures is like a fat kid who can't stop eating cake or a bird who can't stop flying or a candle that can't stop melting.

The difference? I should be able to control it... I guess.

So I've created something to help and I wanted to share it with everyone to hold me responsible.

The 12 Steps

* STEP 1 - I've admitted I am powerless over my addiction of taking pictures of my precious, drooling angel and that my life has become amazing and exciting.

* STEP 2 - I've come to believe that a Power greater than myself could restore any pictures and restore me to a less expensive photographic lifestyle.

* STEP 3 - I've made a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of Ansel Adams... I mean, God, as I understood Him

* STEP 4 - I've made a searching and fearless moral inventory of my pictures and myself

* STEP 5 - I've admitted to God, to myself, to Ryley and to Jody the exact nature of my needs and picture-taking abilities

* STEP 6 - I'm entirely ready to have God remove all needs to take pictures excessively from my character

* STEP 7 - I humbly asked God to open doors for a better camera.

* STEP 8 - I made a list of all persons I had flashed a camera at, and became willing to send them all copies if they were in the picture

* STEP 9 - I made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure or embarrass their character depending on the picture

* STEP 10 - I continued to take personal inventory and when I was wrong, I promptly took more pictures of Ryley

* STEP 11 - I sought through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with my camera as I understood it, praying only for knowledge of God's will for me and the power to carry on taking even more pictures

* STEP 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, I tried to carry this message to other picture-addicts, and to practice these principles in all my picture-taking affairs

I can overcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.