Sunday, February 7, 2010

Month 6 (the rest...)

The rest of her 6th month was just as exciting as the first half and I can't believe it's already over and month 7 has begun.

First off, we got a bunch of snow and it was sooooo cool! Click on the picture to see our snow pics...

Snow Pix 2010


We tried apples and oranges for the first time this month! She is all about it!

From 6 Month Blog Pics


From 6 Month Blog Pics


The big thing at the end of her 6 months was standing up on her own and pulling herself up. I went in to check on her in her nursery, and this is what I found...

From 6 Month Blog Pics


I just about had a heart attack... and she's on her knees there. I raised the side of the crib up and within 5 minutes, she was standing. She's doing too many firsts all at once!

She loves for us to hold her hands so she can walk. I have a feeling that milestone isn't far for her... (sigh)

From 6 Month Blog Pics


Here are a couple videos of it actually happening - I caught the standing part on video. They are around 3-5 minutes long but if you have time, they are priceless.

I found her sitting up in her crib!



Standing up for the first time...


She thought this was pretty fun, too...
I've already got her reading People Magazine... shame.

From 6 Month Blog Pics


She is crawling all over the place and it's fun to watch her explore.

Click below to see the rest of her 6 month adventure...

6 Month Blog Pics


We hope everyone is happy and healthy. Jody is still getting over being sick for a month now. We think he got a touch of Pneumonia and ended up on Steroids and an Inhaler for his lungs. Him and Ryley had a rough January in that area but everyone is on the fast road to recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.