"Hey, Ryley! Long time no see!!"
"Hi Christian... It's great to see you!"

"How has your day been so far?"
"Pretty fun! I drove my first car!"

"HONK HONK"

"So, what's been shakin?"

"Um, not much but seriously... Look at the Parental Units... They all look so goofy! Check 'em out! Dirrrr"
"They don't even know!"

"Let's turn around and pretend we don't see them..." *whistle *whistle

"Oh man... What did I have for lunch? Sorry about that, Ryles."

"That is somethin'. Let me compose myself for a minute."
"Sorry about that. I'm so embarrassed!"

"That's alright. It's just great to see you! I hope we can do this again soon!"
"Yeah, for sure. Hey, why are we sitting like this again?"

"Hey, check out our Mommies! Aren't they cool?!"

"Totally. I got pretty worn out and took a nap so Mommy played some games while I rested. Super cool!"


"Here I am hangin' out while everyone shops... I'm so good!"

"Well, until next time, Buddy!"
"Bye, friend! "See you soon!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.